How we manage projects
Systems and components – thought out down to the smallest detail
The planning and design of our systems and components are based on the requests and requirements of our customers.
Professional competence combined with strategy and experience - that is our scale.
Thus, we accompany you from the idea to the planning to the implementation and design individual systems and components that always correspond to the latest state of the art.
- Detailed recording of the customer's requirements and conditions in the initial phase of the project in order to offer the customer the most suitable system.
- Transfer of the requirements, deadlines and agreements made with the customer to our project team, which is responsible for ensuring system functionality and quality as well as adherence to deadlines throughout the project duration.
- A contact person is available to the customer as an expert during the project and reacts flexibly to any requirements of our customers that may change during the course of the project.
- After a comprehensive quality control, the system is delivered to the construction site by FAT. There, the specialised commissioning team supports the customer in the installation and cold or warm commissioning of the system or, if requested, carries out completely independently.
- Even after the successful acceptance of the system by the customer, the FAT project manager will be available to the customer as a contact person.