What sets us apart
FAT as a partner
— your benefits
Mechanical and electrical production
In-house manufacturing - produced and tested
We produce the equipment for foundries as well as power plants in our mechanical and electrical production. Our engineers and technicians plan the entire control sequence for the switchgear, which is manufactured in our own switchgear construction department.
The pre-assembly of the finished plants as well as the corresponding test runs are carried out exclusively in our own production halls by our employees.
In this way, we guarantee the highest quality as well as safety and adherence to schedules.
A successful start after installation and commissioning
Our competences include the installation and commissioning of the systems and components on site.
You can rely on a team of experienced specialists which install and comission the systems. In this way, the parameters of all systems are set in such a way that they achieve the best possible benefit as well as optimum performance. In addition, customers receive detailed descriptions and instructions for correct handling.
This is how we ensure the optimal start of our plants.
We assure our customers and partners:
- Reliable, solid, strong and long-term plants.
- Almost half a century of experience in the manufacture of conveying and plant technology
- Combination of durability and technical progress
- Standardised solutions for simple applications
- Customised solutions for highly complex requirements
- FAT has a company size that enables the implementation of very complex and larger projects.
- Teamwork to find the best possible solutions for our customers
- Close coordination and long-term partnerships with our customers and suppliers
- System provider for turn-key solutions instead of single machines/components
For delivery in different countries, our machines are always marked according to the standards of the country.